Sunday, July 29, 2012

In the End, Only Kindness Matters


Life is short. Life is challenging. Our life's journey is beautiful ~ if we take the time to see it that way. We are all so busy. CRAZY busy if you will. And yet everyday I meet people who take the time to help, inspire, and lift others.


Photo: B <3


There are many times that I am too busy to thank or even acknowledge another's kindness. It is sad, but very true. And I don't think I am alone in this. Having the need to feel appreciated is a universal longing and is extremely important in everyday life. In my own life I feel as though I overlook many opportunities to thank those who are most important to me ~ my family and friends. This is something that I want to focus on because my family does so much for me and they deserve to be loved, acknowledged, and appreciated. I am also very blessed to have loyal and caring friends that have been there for me though all the good AND bad times. I want to thank you all for the gift of love that you have freely given to me.


Because

Photo


and I want to live my life in a way that I take the time to acknowledge and appreciate all the goodness that surrounds me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment